Monday, February 28, 2011

Sakura Design Team Member


Today it was announced that I will be a part of the Sakura Design Team. The last post on my blog featured the work I submitted for consideration.

Being on a Design Team is of this caliber will be truly challenging and inspirational. I am joined by a few friends from the KatScrap Studio Design team (Karen Myers & Chelsea Povall) and my fearless leader is Terri Sproul. Other members of the design team (who I have not met yet) are featured on the Sakura blog. I can't wait to see what we'll all create as we certainly bring a lot of creative diversity to the table.

You can, of course, continue to follow my blog or go to see all of the design team updates at http://www.crystallacquer.blogspot.com/. There will be a creative post every couple of days.

No comments: