Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Latest Pottery

As my website www.flickeringilluminations.com needs to be redesigned and it is much faster to post on my blog - here are my latest pieces of pottery from the kiln. I have been working with a combination of glazes and chattering (repetitive marks) to create different effects.

#1 - Matt Black with Turquoise
#2 - Matt Black with Non-Iron Blue
#3 - Peter's Celedon - new glaze - photo does not capture the delicate color and crazing.














#4 - Kei Ito Red
#5 - Matt Black with Korean Blue
#6 - Matt Black with Non-Iron Blue (better result than above)











#7 - Matt Black with Robb's Green (a very metallic look)
#8 - Matt Black with Kei Ito Red (my first "I Dream of Jeannie" bottle)
#9 - Matt Black with Turquoise - unlike the first one, both colors over the entire piece



No comments: